Posts Tagged ‘Sramana Mitra’
Bob and Pat talk again with entrepreneur and Silicon Valley consultant Sramana Mitra, this time about her newest book, Positioning: How To Test, Validate, And Bring Your Idea To Market. This is the third volume in Sramana’s Entrepreneur Journeys series. This was a fascinating interview that sliced through the what do I build – how do I find my market conundrum. Pat and Bob also talked a little bit about how Pat is positioning his new microISV, Spackle Software.
Please call in your suggestions, comments and constructive criticisms to our Listener Hotline at 206-202-6473. When you call, tell us if it’s okay to play your comment in our podcast.
URLs mentioned/relevant to this show:
- Positioning: How To Test, Validate, And Bring Your Idea To Market (Volume Three) by Sramana Mitra.
- Sramana Mitra on Strategy.
- Great excerpt from this book.
- Sramana offers free weekly strategy roundtables for entrepreneurs to address positioning, financing, and other aspects of a startup venture. Up to 1,000 people can attend each session, but only the first five who register to pitch will be able to present their business ideas. All attendees are able to join in on the conversations via a live chat.
This week Bob and Pat talk with Sramana Mitra; technology entrepreneur, Silicon Valley strategy consultant, blogger and author of Entrepreneur Journeys, Volume 2 – Weapon of Mass Reconstruction. We talk with Sramana about the startup founders she’s interviewed, the right way to raise money, the state of startups today and much more.
Bob talks about taming the Info Beast – a excerpt from his The Web Startup Success Guide coming out in July and Pat talks about Microsoft conferences.
Please review it on iTunes: we need your feedback!
URLs mentioned in this episode of the Startup Success Podcast:
- The Web Startup Success Guide.
- Entrepreneur Journeys (Volume Two) Bootstrapping, Weapon Of Mass Reconstruction
- Sramana Mitra’s blog is at http://www.sramanamitra.com.
- Sramana Mitra’s articles at Forbes.com.
- 2009 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference.
- PDC 2008 Recorded Sessions.