Posts Tagged ‘Andy Brice’
In show #25 Bob and Pat talk with Andy Brice, founder of Oryx Digital Ltd and creator of PerfectTablePlan, about what it takes to run a successful microISV, key results of a visit to download to sale survey Andy recently did and other matters.
Bob has tips on scaling how you get things done and Pat has a recommendation if Windows Server 2008 is in your startup’s future.
Please review it on iTunes: we want your feedback!
URLs mentioned in this episode of the Startup Success Podcast:
- The Web Startup Success Guide will be out this summer.
- Getting Things Done is a lightweight, non-ceremonial extremely agile and scalable methodology that as a startup, you need to be proficient at. Resources:
- Andy’s PerfectTablePlan
- Andy’s Software Success blog, especially The truth about conversion ratios for downloadable software and The software awards scam.
- May 19th-May 21st, Microsoft is hosting a two-day platform adoption virtual lab for Windows Server 2008 R2.
- More on Windows Server 2008 R2.