Posts Tagged ‘Aarvark.com’
This week Bob and Pat talk with Julien Codorniou who heads up Microsoft BizSpark about this program for startups. If your startup is less than 3 years old and makes less than $1 million a year, BizSpark gives you free development and production licensing and access for 3 years to all of Microsoft’s technology.
Bob talks about Aardvark.com – a very handy Social Media tool and Pat goes over the recently announced pricing for the Windows Azure Platform.
Please review it on iTunes: we need your feedback!
URLs mentioned in this episode of the Startup Success Podcast:
- The Web Startup Success Guide.
- Free sample chapter, “Social Media and your Startup“, from The Web Startup Success Guide.
- StartupToDo.com – a training/productivity community for startups and microISVs (launching this month).
- Microsoft BizSpark.
- If you want to apply for BizSpark, email Bob Walsh: email@example.com. Please tell me about your startup or startup idea: nothing proprietary, just enough detail to differentiate it from custom freelance programming.
- Windows Azure Platform Pricing and Licensing Options.
- Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2009.