Show #82 Ash Maurya: the one person lean startup
This week Bob and Pat wrap up our interview with Ash Maurya about applying Lean Startup practices to a one person startup for fun and profit, testing your startup, how to pivot if you are not getting results and more.
Ash is both a leading light in the Lean Startup movement and is the founder of BoxCloud.com, CloudFire.com and CloudStack.com.
And a quick word about our sponsor, InfluAds. If your startup’s market is other startups, web developers and designers why not reach out to them through with a small, tasteful ad at sites they already read? That’s how InfulAds works. Act now, mention “SSP” and save 20% on you first ad buy. InfluAds.com – ads for startups by a Startup.
URLs mentioned/relevant to this show:
- BoxCloud.com, CloudFire.com and CloudStack.com
- Ash Maurya’s Blog, Practice Trumps Theory: Lean Startup + Customer Development + Bootstrap.
- Running Lean – the Workshops.
- Running Lean – the Book.
- Lean Canvas – A dashboarding tool for defining and validating your business model hypotheses.
- Follow Ash Maurya on Twitter.