Show #54 Brian Fitzpatrick, Google’s Data Liberation Front.
Bob and Pat talk with Brian Fitzpatrick about his project at Google, The Data Liberation Front. The Data Liberation Front is an engineering team at Google whose singular goal is to make it easier for users to move their data in and out of Google products – and promotes making it easier for everyone to be able to do the same for any software product. And, Bob and Pat mull over the announcement of the Apple iPad.
Also, we are set to interview David Allen of Getting Things Done fame on ways of applying GTD to creating a startup. Got a question we should as David? Call our Listener Hotline at 206-202-6473. (And tell us if it’s okay to play your comment.)
URLs mentioned/relevant to this show:
- Dave Winer on the Apple iPad.
- David Pogue, NYT, The Apple iPad: First Impressions
- John Gruber, Daring Fireball, The iPad Big Picture and Various and Assorted Thoughts and Observations Regarding the Just-Announced iPad
- Fraser Speirs, Future Shock
- The Google Data Liberation Front.
- The Google Data Liberation Front Blog.
- Google Data Liberation Suggestions.