Show #53 Ben Hatten, Legal River, changes the game for Startups.
Bob and Pat talk with Ben Hatten, co-founder of Legal River, a startup creating a marketplace where attorneys bid for your startup’s business. Proper lawyering, like proper plumbing, makes sure bad stuff doesn’t flood your startup. But finding the right attorney who understands IT and startup issues is hard outside of Silicon Valley and impossibly expensive if you deal with a large Silicon Valley law firm. Legal River turns this situation on its head and in your favor.
Also this week we have our first listener comment – Corey Maass founder of DubFiler shares a good tip with all of us. Why not call in your feedback and get your startup mentioned here? Call our Listener Hotline at 206-202-6473. (Tell us if it’s okay to play your comment.)
URLs mentioned/relevant to this show:
- StartupToDo.com (sneak peek at S2D 2.0.
- RescueTime (free edition).
- Legal River.
- Terms of Service Generator.
- Legal River/StartupToDo.com contest (end’s Monday, act now! :)) – this post and this post.
- Legal River’s Legal Pier blog – lots of good stuff for startups.