Archive for August 24th, 2009
This week Bob talks with Nathaniel Talbott, founder of Spreedly, a subscription management service for startups. If your startup works with subscriptions instead of sales, managing those subscriptions quickly turns into a major undertaking. Nathaniel talks about how Spreedly came about, how he bootstrapped from consulting to startup, one way to keep partner disagreements to a minimum, and more.
Bob talks about why you need to be read in on the Free economy, and Pat shares both a recommended book on making your message stick and tips for web designers on the .NET platform.
Please review it on iTunes: we need your feedback!
Please call in your suggestions, comments and constructive criticisms to our Listener Hotline at 206-202-6473. When you call, tell us if it’s okay to play your comment in our podcast.
URLs mentioned in this episode of the Startup Success Podcast:
- Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die by Chip and Dan Heath.
- The web site, Made to Stick.
- Free: The Future of a Radical Price by Chris Anderson.
- Free – on Google Books.
- Free – a PDF excerpt.
- Chris Anderson’s blog.
- The Free audiobook podcast on iTunes.
- The Spreedly Blog.
- On Twitter: @spreedly, @ntalbott (other founders: @duffomelia,
- Microsoft Expression.
- Microsoft SketchFlow.